|Aug 04, 2010 3:00PM|
Joined: Aug 04, 2010
Hi, I want to know, how to change the theme's background when I have applied a theme?.
Most of the themes I've installed include wallpapers, but I preffer to use my own.
Thanks for your help.
|Sep 18, 2010 11:17PM|
Joined: Sep 18, 2010
In most instances in which I encountered this problem, I opened up Winderboard and dragged the User Wallpaper option up to the top (or in my case it was the Galaxy animation). The same thing also works for the lockscreen.
Some themes seem to have wallpapers you can't override though. :(
|Feb 17, 2011 1:57PM|
Joined: Feb 17, 2011
i have another problem... i can't seem to get on the themes background... only my backgrounds :( help me get the theme background :)
|Feb 18, 2011 11:50PM|
Joined: Feb 18, 2011
Well I only have an iPod Touch 1st gen, so this method might be outdated. Here are the steps I use:
1. Create a folder called " ___ theme" (The name of the folder doesn't actually matter)
2. Put images of your background wallpaper and lockscreen background inside that folder.
3. Name your springboard wallpaper "Wallpaper.png" (without the quotes) and your lockscreen background "LockBackground.png"
Important Note: The caps in the names of these items counts, so you have to name them exactly. for example, lockbackground.png won't work only LockBackground.png will.
4. SSH the folder into your iDevice using whatever program you use, I use iFunBox.
5. The location you want to transfer it to is "var -> stash -> Themes.
6. Then go into winterboard and check that theme and place it at the most top in order to get the background from the folder you just SSHed.
Hope this helps and good luck!