Cydia Submission Guidelines
Below are the current guidelines for submitting your CodeThemed themes to Cydia, the iOS jailbreak package distribution platform, through ZodTTD. Please also see the Terms of Service which governs your use of our service.
In order to be accepted, themes must follow these rules:
- Themes must abide by the CodeThemed Terms of Service.
- Themes must not be threatening, abusive, harassing, vulgar, obscene, libelous, hateful, gang related, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Themes may not contain content that you do not have permission to distribute under any law.
- Themes may not contain content with nudity or that is of pornographic nature.
- Themes may not depict or include the personal name or picture of an individual.
- Using builder-provided wallpapers or app icons is not allowed for Cydia submission. Original images must be uploaded and used for these.
- Themes must be at least 50% different from other ones you've previously submitted (in other words, look noticeably different from previous themes) to be accepted.
- Themes must meet minimal quality expectations (low quality images, plain square unstyled icons, or random unrelated images generally will be rejected) which is subject to the opinion of the reviewer. In this case, specific reasons on why a theme did not meet quality expectations will be sent to the submitter, including suggestions on how to improve the theme.
By submitting a theme, you agree that we (CodeThemed and ZodTTD) reserve the right to:
- Accept or refuse any content submitted for inclusion in Cydia;
- Display advertisements along your theme in Cydia;
- Remove your theme from Cydia at any time.
- You retain copyright to themes made available in Cydia.
Note that the review process takes place by ZodTTD.com, and the opinions of ZodTTD reviewers do not reflect the opinions of CodeThemed.
We may revise these guidelines from time to time without any notification to you. Changes become effective immediately for submitted and unreviewed themes. You should check this page often to be sure you are always following the latest guidelines.