CodeThemed receives information through its web sites, mobile applications, APIs, and third-parties ("Services"). For example, CodeThemed receives information when using the web site, or signing in to your account through the mobile application. By using any of CodeThemed's services, you are accepting the practices outlined in this policy.
If you have any questions or comments concerning this policy, feel free to contact us.
Information Collection and Use
We collect and use your information to provide and measure use of our Services and improve them over time.
Information You Can Modify
Information You Provide To Us:
- We receive and store any information you enter on our website or provide to us in any other way.
- Registration - When you create or reconfigure a CodeThemed account, you provide some personal information, such as your name, username, password, and email address. Some of this information, for example, your name and username, is listed publicly on our Services, including on your profile page and in search results. You may provide us with additional (optional) information to make public, such as a short biography, your location, or a picture.
- Themes - We store privately any images you upload through the Theme Builder. However by default, themes you create are available for others to view, download, and use freely. Themes can be made private so only you can view them on the My Themes page.
Automatically Gathered Information:
- Log Files - Our servers automatically record information ("Log Files") created by your use of the Services. Log Files may include information such as your IP address, browser type, the referring domain, pages visited, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, and search terms. Other actions, such as interactions with our website, applications and advertisements, may also be included in Log Files. If we haven’t already deleted the Log Files earlier, we will delete them after 12 months.
- Statistics - CodeThemed may collect and, on any page, display the total counts that page has been viewed. This includes, but is not limited to, theme pages, blog posts, and forum pages.
- Device Information - When signing in to our mobile application or visiting our web site on your mobile device, we may collect your device's display name, model, system firmware version, unique identifier, and installed applications. This information is kept private and is used to enhance your experience. It may be used anonymously by CodeThemed to better understand how you interact with our Services and to improve our Services. Removing a device from the My Devices page clears all stored information.
As a registered member of CodeThemed, you may take advantage of the following tools to control your personal information:
- My Account: By visiting the My Account page you can modify private information associated with your account, including your e-mail address and preferences regarding e-mail notifications. If you do not wish to have people who know you by your email address find you, you may turn that off on the My Account page as well.
- Profile: All information you post on your profile is available publicly unless you switch to a Private Account (on the My Account page). Private accounts only share information and created themes to approved followers. Please note that having a private account does not restrict viewing of any comments you may post on other publicly viewable pages. The information you share on your profile can also be modified on the My Account page.
- Themes: By default, themes you create are publicly available to view, download, and use. Themes can be marked private so only you may see them, and this setting can be changed via the My Themes page.
- Comments: Comments you post on themes, profiles, the Blog, the Forums, or elsewhere can be removed at your request by hovering over the comment and clicking the X button.
- Linked Devices: By visiting the My Devices page you can remove any of your linked devices. Upon removal, all information we have stored about a particular device, including but not limited to, its applications, display name, unique identifier, and model, are immediately removed.
You can also permanently delete your account and all associated information via the My Account page.
Cookies are small data files that are transferred to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser. CodeThemed uses both session cookies and persistent cookies to maintain your login session, to better understand how you interact with our Services, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on our Services, and to improve our Services. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. You can instruct your browser, by editing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit.
CodeThemed may send out e-mails with site-related news, products, contests, offers, surveys or promotions. You may also receive notification e-mails from CodeThemed, which inform you of actions (for example, comments on your profile and themes) that have been performed on the site. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us, please opt-out via the Notifications tab on the My Account page after signing in. Please note that you will always continue to receive system e-mails (for example, messages regarding a forgotten password) and legal notices (for example, updates to our policies) from us.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone and we will disclose your personal information only as described below.
Keeping Your Information Secure
- Your Consent: We may share or disclose your information with your consent, such as when you use a third party client or application to access your CodeThemed account.
- Harm and the Law: We may preserve or disclose your information if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect CodeThemed's rights or property.
- Publicly Available Information: We may share or disclose your non-private, aggregated or otherwise non-personal information, such as your public themes, the number of views or downloads a theme has, and any information you post on your profile. CodeThemed allows third parties to access all information that is already publicly available.
Your CodeThemed account and personal information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. Prevent unauthorized access by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and by signing off after you have finished accessing your account. Only CodeThemed employees who need personal information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to it. All of our employees are kept up to date on our privacy and security practices.
Usage by Children
Our Services are not directed to people under 13. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child's account.
Modifications to this Policy