This page describes the do's and don'ts of using our service, how to be safe, and what is acceptable on our site. For the full terms of using our site, please see the Terms of Service.
Stay secure. CodeThemed operates like any other site on the web; therefore you should use the same cautions here as anywhere else. If for some reason you think your account may have been compromised, please contact us immediately so this can be resolved. Be sure to always sign out of your account when you are going to be leaving your computer unattended.
Report suspicious or illegal activities. Look, illegal things are just not cool. If you notice anyone uploading content that otherwise must be paid for, or is just inappropriate, please flag that theme. Themes flagged will be subject to review.
Uploading & Submitting your content. Don't upload or submit any content whatsoever that you are not sure you have permission to distribute. Also, it would be appreciated if you did not do any of the following:
1. make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
2. make available any Content that you did not create or have a right to make available under any law;
3. make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or spam;
4. make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
5. make available any material that is of pornographic nature or nudity.
Remember what content you actually own. If your theme was created with images from Presets or Full Themes, you did not create the images and you don't have the right to commercially distribute them (All images available as "Presets" are provided under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported license). That means you can only claim a theme as "your own" or "original" if you actually created all of the images in the theme. We also wouldn't recommend submitting themes with Presets to Cydia repositories, as Cydia is mainly a platform for distributing unique creations. However, we do encourage you to submit your unique creations to Cydia.
If you follow these guidelines, we're cool. But, if you think you know someone that isn't -- let us know.